Our Bear and Wildlife Photography Galleries New! Just added due to the many requests we receive to post photos online. We will be adding more galleries and images, so bookmark the page and check back often!
Gear and Outfitters
“The Neat Stuff Store” in Homer, Alaska. Located at 1067 Ocean Drive. Has a large selection of outdoor clothing and gear. Call Toll Free: 1.800.478.2331 or Local: 235.7907
Offers a full line of quality outdoor clothing, which includes a mandate for building products and working with processes that cause the least harm to the environment.
Good Karma Inn
– If you’re looking for luxurious, relaxing Homer lodging with a comfortable atmosphere and eye-popping views, you’ve arrived. Phone toll free: 1.866.435.2762
The Ocean Shores
– Amazing views overlooking Kachemak Bay. Located in Homer, Alaska. Call Toll free: 1. 800.770.7775 or 907.235.7775
Fresh Sourdough Express Bakery & Cafe
– Alaska small business of the year for 2010! Have a great breakfast and pick-up a box lunch for your bear viewing trip. Located at 1316 Ocean Drive in Homer. Phone: 907.235.7571
– Trisha and her crew cook-up some amazing meals! Their breakfasts are my favorite. If you want a taste of real Alaska stop-in at the Roadhouse. Accommodations, Restaurant, Cafe and Bakery in a historical building in Talkeetna, Alaska. Phone: 907.733.1351
is located in Old Town Homer, blocks away from Bishops Beach in the historic Old Inlet Trading Post. Maura’s has built a reputation for fine catering and healthy artful food. Phone: 907-235-1555
Alaska Islands and Ocean Visitor Center
-The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Headquarters for the Alaska National Maritime Wildlife Refuge. “Your window the to largest seabird refuge in the world”. Located at 95 Sterling Highway, in Homer. Phone: 907.235.6961
– We always recommend travel insurance for any trip you take.